Cannabis industry is evolving with an enormously fast pace, as well as the competition in that industry. It is extremely important to use all available resources that are out there to become a leader in the cannabis production.
Here some advice from the experienced growers:
Never compromise on the quality of your product as well as the quality of your staff.
Garage growers have to learn and step up in their game.
- Perfect people help you support the growth of a perfect product for your perfect company. Invest in your people!
Choose your seeds carefully.
- Even if you have multiple years of experience as a home-grower it doesn’t mean that you have to throw all of your skills in the garbage. But you will have to learn a lot and start farming from scratch. It takes a lot more control and organization than you think.
...As well as the soil.
- When choosing you seeds you need to keep in mind not only the size of your future plant/ buds, but also the quality of the seeds themselves. Your final product ultimately depends on the quality of your beginning product - seeds.
Use your growing space efficiently.
- Great seeds need great soil. Even if you have the most perfect crop, it will not give the expected results if planted in bad soil.
...But don’t overcrowd the plants.
- It is crucial to be smart about planning out your working space. Well thought through planning will bring more results in the future.
Provide lots of light.
- It is well-known that the crops are very vulnerable to the surroundings. Planting the plants on top of each other will prevent the growing into a perfect product.
But also save energy! Dim the lights.
- Using additional lighting might not be a bad idea: it helps your crops to provide more of the final product.
Control the temperature.
- Your plants don’t need a constant supply of the lighting, therefore, it is more efficient to dim down. Engineers of IOGRU had developed a software module that can easy follow your plants photosynthesis and control the supply of the light.
Water your plants.
- Temperature is another important factor in the cannabis growing science. Delicate crops are very particular about the environment. They thrive in warm temperatures and suffer or perish in cold. One of the solutions is to by a PAR meter that measures the temperature and the quality of light. It will go in hand
Let your plant grow.
- Don’t waste water and at the same time give your plants enough of it. It seems impossible. But there are very efficient irrigation systems out there, that will recycle the water while perfectly satisfying plant's need for water.
Control your storage space.
- It takes 8-10 weeks for a crop to become ready to be transferred to the flowering room. Be patient, let you plants develop on their own pace.
CO2 is very important.
- The less storage you have, the more space you’ve got for your new crops. You don’t need to keep a lot of stuff on hand
Keep the balance.
- CO2 is an essential part of the photosynthesis which helps plants to grow. That can be translated better quality and quantity of you production. IOGRU offers a great variety of CO2 control systems that can make your life as a grower much easier.
Technology is the key!
- It is obvious that as an entrepreneur, you would love to get as much output as you can. But sometimes it is not the best decision. If you don’t want to compromise the quality of your product you will have to do that with the quantity.
- Get professional help. It is very important to invest in your processes to make them run smooth. Automate, and it will make you life as a grower much easier. It is crucial that your system will be up and running with no down time. IOGRU, as one of the leaders in the automation industry, can definitely help you automate your production and make sure it runs perfectly with no room for failure.